We were one of the first Covid-19 testing sites in Tucson and continue to serve the community with active virus testing and antibody testing. Escalera Health does not currently offer Covid-19 vaccinations.
COVID-19 Testing Available
Escalera Health offers testing PCR Nasal Swab tests for COVID-19 (submitted through insurance) by appointment.
- Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:00PM
- Closed Daily 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Adults only
- Please have your insurance information and state ID available when arriving.
- You’ll receive your results in about 24 hours through a patient portal. Portal login info will be given when you come for your test.
- Escalera Health will bill directly through your insurance provider. Please verify with your insurance for coverage verification. Self-pay options are available to patients without insurance, social security number is required.
Covid-19 antibody testing, also known as serology or immune response testing, accesses previous exposure to Covid-19 even if symptoms were never experienced.
Antibody testing, taken as a blood draw sample, is performed inside the clinic, by appointment only. We will reach out by phone with the results within 2-3 business days.
This testing is not used to determine or validate the effectiveness of a COVID-19 vaccine. Antibody testing is available only to patients who are not currently experiencing symptoms and have not experienced symptoms within 10 days. Tests do not detect current Covid-19 infections, as it can take 1–3 weeks for the body to make antibodies.